It’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We do this with a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
We are looking for a passionate analog and power electronics designer who is eager to use his/her expertise for the development of these complex systems and to explore the limits of what is possible with electronics.
At Sioux we develop advanced systems where we have to get the utmost performance out of the electronics, both in terms of speed, accuracy, power and efficiency. Control of the analog electronics domain is then essential. Power electronics are often crucial for switching, regulating or converting energy. Here, too, we often have to push the boundaries.
If you see these technologies as a challenge and you bring the right experience, then we’ll invite you to apply
We have a multifaceted project and customer portfolio. From electron microscopes to the most advanced pick & place machines, right up to customers with medical applications. Click here for a selection of our projects. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
You can expect:
• A variety of high-tech projects
• A steep learning curve due to versatility and variety of advanced multi-disciplinary projects
• An inspiring environment in which you work together with highly trained technical specialists in physics, mechatronics, mechanics, electrical / electronics, and software
• The freedom to come up with original, creative solutions
• Product development from idea to operational product
• Varied activities as a result of diversity in technologies, markets and projects
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read on why Tatiana, Patrice and Joris prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
Your Experience• An academic degree in electronics or electrical engineering and at least 7 years of work experience
• Several years of experience with precision analog circuit design and/or power electronics, sensor interfacing and signal conditioning (low-noise and/or low-drift circuits, power converters, highly temperature stable circuits, thermal modelling and analysis)
• Experienced with EMC and EMC-aware design.
• Affinity with physics, mechanics, software and signal processing.
• Demonstrable analytical skills, able to think in concepts and good practical skills
• Excellent communication and personal skills
• The will to continuously learn and develop yourself
Our CultureOur employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
• Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
• Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
• Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
• Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
• An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
• An innovative working environment