Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex advanced medical imaging device, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
Our PositionAre you challenged by the engineering of electro-mechanical solutions for high-tech products? As an electromechanical engineer, you are the driving force behind the design and development of various complex products for different clients in the high-tech industry.
You are the electromechanical engineer within a multidisciplinary design team. You will be part of a complete product life cycle, contributing to all the phases of the project: from the requirements definition and the first sketches, up to the validation and production.
Your future workplace
Your Experiencewhat we’re looking for:
- You have a completed Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanics
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- You are self-driven, solution-oriented, and forward-thinking with a high level of assertiveness.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in product or equipment design projects
- You have a broad interest in technology, a solid knowledge of electromechanics and manufacturing technologies and affinity for electronics.
- You have a strong quality focus and a pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- You are proficient in 3D and 2D CAD (preferably NX)
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups