At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. We can’t do that without you, a driven Embedded Software Architect.
Sioux Technologies assists high-tech machine builders in the development of high-quality innovative embedded software for optimal performance of their products.
The quality of advanced modules, systems, and machines is the result of integrated multidisciplinary hardware and software solutions. Where technological boundaries are constantly being pushed back in the realization and improvement of high-tech equipment, system control software increasingly determines the functionality and performance of state-of-the-art hardware and system functions.
At Sioux, you can develop software for products in the professional equipment manufacturing, consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, life science, and medical markets. We’re looking for a new colleague who will fulfill a key role in these multidisciplinary projects.
Sioux has a multifaceted project portfolio, from electron microscopes to inkjet PCB printers and from Smart Car systems to Digital 3D imaging. Thanks to the diversity of clients and domains, you are given the opportunity to combine various technologies.
At Sioux, you will:
- Lead the architectural design and development of embedded software systems, ensuring they meet performance, quality, and reliability requirements.
- Prepare offers and feasibility studies for project offers in cooperation with project managers and account managers.
- Collaborate with project managers to define the project organization, estimate project timelines, identify risks, and related mitigation strategies.
- Deploy technical guidance and leadership to project teams.
- Develop and support the deployment of training programs through individual coaching, training, and supervising colleagues during their assignments.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and advancements in embedded systems and apply this knowledge to drive innovation within the projects and related team.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
You love your job, and you are passionate about developing software for advanced high-tech systems. You like to be given the freedom and responsibility to organize your work by yourself. You enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary setting.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems, or a related field.
- You have gained more than 10 years of experience with technical software development in various roles and in various (product) environments and/or projects.
- You have experience as a software architect, and you want to expand this experience in a different environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C and C++.
- You are familiar with distributed computing, image processing, and motion control. You are eager to enhance this expertise and gain more experience within these domains.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose complex software issues and implement effective solutions.
- You are used to working in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment with fast-changing priorities, parallel projects, and various stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, easy to present technical information to technical and non-technical partners.
This what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- A generous personal development budget of 6,000 euros per year
- Varied work content due to the diversity in technologies, markets, and projects
- Competitive salary and attractive secondary employment conditions
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week combination of working from home or in the office.
- An open culture that focuses on collaboration, learning, and having fun
- An innovative working environment