At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. We can’t do that without you, a driven embedded software designer.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. At Sioux, it’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And we can’t do that without you, a driven Embedded Software Designer.
As an Embedded Software Designer at Sioux, you are involved in preparing the requirements and you are responsible for sharing software design, the implementation and integration. You want to advance towards a role in which you provide technical control to the software development team, also making your own contributions to design, realisation and integration.
You can expect:
- Working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- The possibility to work in various domains
- Gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- Space to continuously develop your talents
- A choice of a 32 to 40-hour working week
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together
- You have a background in embedded software development on a higher professional or university education level and at least five years of work experience
- You are able to take the technical lead in a team of three to seven persons
- You have experience with software development in C++ and/or C for Embedded Linux, OS-less and RTOS
- You have experience with various development methods and technologies (OOAD, Agile, TDD, etc.)
- You have an affinity with electronics; you interact well with electronics people and you are able to read a datasheet and schedule
- You have experience with various communication buses (SPI, UART, I2C, CAN)
- Experience with real-time software development (interrupt-programming/device driver development) is preferred
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups