Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. At Sioux, it’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And we can’t do that without you, a passionate high speed digital electronics/FPGA architect.
At Sioux, you will be developing products for high-tech engineering or the medical market. As an electronics architect at Sioux, you’re an all-rounder. We have a multifaceted project and customer portfolio. From electron microscopes to the most advanced pick & place machines, right up to customers with medical applications. Click here for a selection of our projects. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
- As the high speed digital architect you define the processor architecture for our multidisciplinary projects. At the same time you contribute to the design and development of the high speed electronics design. You interface with other disciplines like software, mathematics and mechatronics.
- You are the technical lead for the project team and you work closely with the project manager. As the technical lead you coach and train FPGA experts and electronics developers, to bring the team to the next level.
- You maintain contacts with our customers to align on requirements and make sure that they get the best possible solution for their challenges.
- You have an important voice in the definition of the competence development roadmap for high speed digital electronics and FPGA development, in line with the business technology roadmap and sales opportunities. This way you take an important role in the further growth of the FPGA competence in Sioux.
- As an excellent communicator you promote Sioux’ skills on high speed digital and programmable logic development to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your network to find new business opportunities and support our account management team to discuss opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read on why Tatiana, Dries and Joris prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You have an electronics background on a higher professional or university education level
- You have at least 10 years of experience in FPGA development, which you gained in various roles and environments. You have also worked as an FPGA architect on an academic level on multidisciplinary projects for a number of years.
- You are an expert in your discipline and you enjoy conveying this to your colleagues
- You have a knowledge of or experience with various development methods and technologies (modelling, simulations, etc.)
- You have excellent social and communication skills
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups