"Ideally, you’re an FPGA architect who thinks outwards, looking for opportunities. Asking clients the right questions and figuring out what the real problem is. And meanwhile, helping sales-colleagues feeling more comfortable with the tech-side of things. Basically, you are the person that will strengthen Sioux’ position in the field of high-speed digital electronics."
Marc van Houcke, Manager electronics
We’re looking for an FPGA architect with a twist. With a commercial touch. And the soft skills by which you lead your sales-colleagues the way in high-speed digital electronics.
An FPGA architect with a mission
And that mission, should you choose to accept it, is: ‘help Sioux grow in the field of high-speed digital competences and -projects’. You’ll achieve this by building a bridge to your sales-colleagues, and landing new projects together. Setting the outlines, establishing requirements and setting up the roadmap. And also: building a bridge to your colleagues from other disciplines.
As you can tell: we’re looking for an FPGA architect with a twist. With a commercial touch and a strong network. With high-speed digital-knowledge and good soft skills. Soft skills by which you lead your colleagues (sales and several technical disciplines) the way in high-speed digital electronics.
Occasionally, you come along to clients. For a technical presentation at an innovative start-up. Or an established tech giant. Our projects are diverse as can be. They do have 1 thing in common though: getting the best out of any technical possibility. Lucky you.
Your future workplace
This is what we’re looking for
You like to build. In terms of tech. In terms of colleagues. In terms of (new) clients. And everything between these three. Apart from that, we ask for:
- Extensive experience in FPGA-development, and as a High-Speed Digital architect
- You want more than ‘just a new challenge in FPGA’: you want to create something that will last
- You know how to convince clients with your knowledge and how to evolve along with their wishes
- Just like your colleagues, you want to keep learning and growing
- You’re a sucker for high tech and above all: people
This is what we offer
The chance to be one of the first to make your mark on our growth plans. And together, set course to many more wonderful projects in high-speed digital electronics. Furthermore, we offer:
- An annual personal development budget of €6.000,- and many other extras
- A permanent contract and the freedom to plan your 32 - 40 hours yourself
- Knowledge events, fun trips for you and your family, a pizza budget that facilitates new projects that colleagues started on their own initiative, the list goes on...
- The most varying, multidisciplinary projects for (inter)national high tech clients
- A work environment that is all about our colleagues (not just according to us, but also according to our colleagues)