Sioux is an international company with multiple R&D centers in Europe and R&D centers in Vietnam, Singapore and China. Because of the rapid growth of our Asia operations we are currently looking for talented (Junior) Mechatronics Engineer to join our team in China.
Sioux has a multifaceted project portfolio, from semiconductor to medical and from smart mobility to smart health. Thanks to the diversity of clients and domains, you are given the opportunity to combine technology with a professional provision of service. As a (Junior) Mechatronics Engineer at Sioux China, you are responsible for the mechatronics design, implementation, and integration. Your ambition lies in technology and you are looking for a job that also has this focus. You like to take responsibility for completing your assignment successfully.
Your daily activities include:
- Involvement in clarifying the requirements of mechatronics systems
- Module design, implementation and integration of complicated systems
- Supporting supervisors with various tasks
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You have a Master’s degree or higher in mechatronics/mechanic/control or a related field
- You have expertise in predictive modeling and control design of electromechanical systems
- You have expertise in precision (flexible) mechanism design
- You are eager to take responsibility and are open to the use of new technology
- You have the ability to work efficiently within a geographical distributed team
- You are proficient in Chinese and English
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of RMB 20,000 per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups