Are you looking for the next challenge which can help you grow? Do you prefer working in an informal environment? Search no more! Join our team as a Junior Software Engineer in Delft.
Sioux Technologies brings high-tech to life and contributes to a society that is healthier, safer, smarter, more sustainable and more enjoyable. We are a strategic high-tech solutions partner that develops, innovates complex high-tech software.
As one of the largest private Tech companies in the Netherlands, we are focused on people and building long-term relationships. We continuously develop our employees. In this way, we create more fun & value for our employees, our inter (national) customers, Sioux and the world around us.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will work on applications within high-tech machine and equipment construction. The projects focus on different domains such as medical, semiconductor, automotive, or smart farming. You will be part of a team within the software development department. Passion for technology and fun is paramount. The projects are carried out at Sioux at the Development Centre in Delft or at the client's location.
Your daily work consists of:
- Working together in teams on the most innovative projects
- Possibility to work in different domains
- Gathering, sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- Space to further develop your talents
Where could your next project be?
1): TK Elevator: is a multinational company, focused on developing lifts and escalators, among other products. Engineering that keeps the world moving. In the Netherlands, TK Home Solutions BV develops innovative stairlifts. TK Home Solutions BV is a one-stop provider of the safest and most comfortable stairlift solutions.
2): Alstom: As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the railway sector. Alstom manages the widest range of solutions in the market from high-speed trains to metros and tramways, customized services and infrastructure and signaling solutions.
3): BE Semiconductor Industries ( Besi ): is a Dutch multinational company that manufactures semiconductor assembly equipment. Typical customers of Besi are multinational chip manufacturers and independent device manufacturers.
- You have a completed technical education in a bachelor's or master's degree
- Native Dutch is mandatory for this role
- You have experience with modern programming languages such as C#, C++ and/or RUST
- You would like to expand your knowledge and experience through assignments and training
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment