We can’t do that without you, a driven (junior) System Designer Mechanics.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As a (junior) System Designer you are responsible for the translation of customer specifications into concepts and precision mechanical designs for mechatronic modules and (sub)systems. As project team member your will be involved from the early stages of concept design, through design, detailing and prototyping to product verification and validation at the customer. You will support your designs with analysis and calculations.
We offer you:
- A stimulating environment and the freedom to come up with original and creative solutions
- Product development from earliest idea to operational product
- Diversity of activities due to variety of technologies, customers and projects
- An open culture with focus on learning and knowledge sharing
- A steep learning curve with your own training budget and a wide range of career and personal growth opportunities
- Direct interaction with our customers, partners and suppliers
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read on why Tatiana, Freek and Joris prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have experience and affinity with precision mechanics and the design of mechatronic (sub)systems
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have experience with 3D CAD and analytical tools.
- You are creative, highly driven and are a strong communicator
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups