Sioux Technologies develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top of the international high-tech community. In doing so, we set the bar high and regularly make the impossible possible. We do this together, within a close-knit team of enthusiastic specialists in mechatronics, electronics, software and mathematics. We have grown significantly both nationally and internationally in recent years.
In your role as account manager Technical Software you are responsible for our key accounts in the market segments: Semicon and Analytics. You are responsible for a significant part of the company’s turnover and have the ambition to increase this and further strengthen the value proposition with more strategic partnerships.
Your daily activities include:
Account management: You are the first point of contact for our key accounts in the high-tech market. With your technical software knowledge, you are the connecting element between the customer's needs and the available expertise in the various disciplines within Sioux and try to expand this across the value axis. You maintain, develop, and strengthen relationships and bring the entire service portfolio of Sioux to the attention actively and with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
Customization: you are well able to use the available technical software knowledge and expertise within Sioux Technologies for your customers, in order to establish a unique solution of world-class quality. This can be done by jointly developing groundbreaking programs, products, and technology, and working together in the international ecosystem of high-tech innovation.
You are ready for the next step in your career and have decided to work for a very entrepreneurial and people-oriented organization. You have experience in a role where you were responsible for account management and want to expand it in a growing organization.
You are communicatively skilled and feel comfortable acting at different levels within organizations. Your commercial talent ensures that you can control the conversation from demand to service. You know how to make your commercial contribution by successfully developing, selling and maintaining projects and programs, coordinate the technical content with the customer and take care of the contractual settlement.
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have experience, talent and ambition to further develop yourself commercially.
- You have a strong personality: don't run away from a tough conversation.
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and in English.
- You have a fascination for the developments in the field of technical software, cloud and data analytics, mechatronic systems and producible modules.
- You have a completed university or hbo education, preferably in an exact direction, such as electrical engineering, technical software, mechanical engineering or physics.
Your future workplace
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and we want to get the most out of them together. Regularly we balance on the border of the impossible. That is why we invest a lot in our employees, through ample development budgets and personal attention. According to our employees at Sioux, that is precisely what makes the difference. We are proud of that. After all, success is more than a good salary for us: it is also being appreciated, being given responsibility, and continuing to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups