Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top of the international high-tech community. In doing so, we set the bar high and regularly make the impossible possible. We do this together, with a close-knit team of enthusiastic specialists in electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics. At Sioux Technologies, it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together. And we can't do that without you, a driven Operational Buyer, with tactical capabilities.
As an Operational/Tactical Buyer, you will be working in a team of Project Buyers and Supplier Quality Assurance Engineers. You will not be working in a silo, but you will be part of a growing, can-do and fun work environment where you cooperate with quality, operations, sales and project management to understand.
Your tasks also include:
- Ensure the operational procurement flow of all relevant parts for released products as well as non-product related products and services, in accordance with the authorization matrix.
- Communicate non-binding forecast with suppliers.
- Request quotations from suppliers and prepare and execute negotiations for selected suppliers.
- Place timely purchase orders in accordance with ERP and assembly planning
- Follow up of ERP reschedule signals (reschedule ins, outs, cancels)
- Maintain master data on parts and suppliers in ERP system
- Propose ordering/logistical parameters in ERP system
- Follow up on purchase order confirmations and timely delivery of orders, also on return-to-vendor orders
- Timely signal and escalate in case of material shortages/delays
- Arrange and check management reports on on-time delivery of purchase orders
- Developing and strengthening relationships with suppliers
- Where needed, participate in improvement of procurement related processes/methods, such as procedures, work instructions and templates
Your future workplace
First, you have high communication skills, and you have a strong personality. You are creative in the search for solutions and have a practical and entrepreneurial attitude. In your work you know how to set the right priorities and even under pressure you continue to carry out your work in a good way. You have an interest in technology and find the products we make for our diverse customer group a fascinating field of work. Based on your intrinsic motivation, you are able to suggest points of improvement and you are motivated to help colleagues and teammates.
Knowledge and education:
- Education on HBO level (technical and/or business)
- NEVI-MIL, NEVI 1 or willingness to follow this
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in comparable function
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and /or experience with business processes and its challenges
- Languages: Dutch and English, German preferred
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching, and a large personal development budget of 3,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to a variety in technologies, markets, and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning, and having fun
- An innovative working environment