At Sioux Technologies, it’s all about putting the pieces of the total puzzle together. And we can't do that without you, a passionate working student PMO.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top of the international high-tech community. Think of a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We set the bar high and often achieve the impossible. We do this together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As a PMO employee, you are the central point of contact within the project and account management of our various Business Units. You keep an overview, are up to date with our current processes, but also ensure that processes are set up more efficiently. The processes are mostly focused on finance and HR. We work with an ERP system, and you will have the opportunity to build up your knowledge of this ERP system. You will get to know internal customers and the different styles of project design. PMO areas of responsibility include:
- Support with time registration, rate adjustments;
- Administrative support with the onboarding/offboarding process;
- Creating work instructions;
- Support for communication templates;
- Helping in the creation of new projects, contracts based on a provided template;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of PMO services through proposals to realize the above activities more efficiently.
Your future workplace
Required level of education for the PMO position requires at least a MBO, preferably in the direction of financial administration or project management. In addition, you are result and customer oriented.
You are interested in different styles in project design, pricing, revenue determination, resources.
The PMO function also requires the following properties:
- You are able to work in a dynamic environment where questions alternate quickly and interruptions in work occur regularly;
- You have good communication skills (NL+ EN) and can easily communicate with your stakeholders and thus achieve your goal in the care of project administration;
- You are accurate/ precise;
- You take initiative and are proactive ;
- You can analyze, structure and have the abstraction ability to see through the relationship between processes and data;
- You are persistent.
This is Sioux
Our employees are our strength, and we want to get the most out of it together. We therefore invest a lot in our employees, through large development budgets and personal attention. According to our employees at Sioux, that is precisely what makes the difference. We are proud of that. For us, success is more than a good salary: it is also being valued, being given responsibility and continuing to develop yourself.