At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together.
We can’t do that without you, a driven Project Manager Mechanics / Mechatronics
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
Our positionYour ambition is to manage a project team of mechanics or mechatronics developers. You like to accept responsibility to successfully complete your project. You play an important role in the communication between the customer and the team and in achieving customer satisfaction. You realise projects for customers in the industrial, medical or automotive market. Click here for examples of the types of projects we undertake. The projects are run at Sioux’ Development Centre or at the client’s premises (in the Eindhoven area).
Your daily activities include:
- Supporting the account manager and engineers in preparing quotations
- Preparing project plans and subsequently following up and monitoring the time schedule and associated budget
- Preparing progress reports, both internally as well as for the customer
- Risk management and scope management
- Daily management of the project team
- Communication with all stakeholders; team, colleagues and customers
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read the testimonials of Tatiana, Arno and Dries why they prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level, preferably mechanical engineering, electronical engineering or the combination of both
- You have at least 8 years of experience in mechatronics development, at least 4 years of which as a project leader or a team leader
- You are able to play a solid bridging role between the customer and the technical team
- You have experience with assessing and realising mechatronics development projects
- You have experience in (series) production and/or NPI
- You are flexible, you are able to deal with the customer’s ever-changing requirements and at the same time, you are able to find a balance between relenting and sticking to agreements
- With a pragmatic approach you monitor quality and you take care of utilization of the right processes
- You are familiar with methodological development processes and project management approaches such as Prince II, IPMA, PMBOK and/or CMMI
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing, and you have excellent communication skills
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups