"Our projects are very diverse. Diverse in length, team size and co-operation between disciplines like mechatronics, mathware and software.
For tech-giants, as well as start-ups. Hence diverse, and always cutting edge. But most of all: we’re a venturesome bunch of people."
Harro Jacobs, Project manager
Attention: we’re not going to elaborate on your tasks. You’re well-experienced as a project manager in technical software development. You know all about those tasks. There is something, however, that you don’t know about yet. Our wide range of groundbreaking projects. And the atypical approach to building our cutting edge hard- and (embedded) software solutions.
High tech and innovative work
A young, soon-to-be mother is looking at the screen to her right. Completely unaware of the innovative electrophysiological recording that the doctor is making of her. She doesn’t know about the start-up behind the device. About all the technology inside this new system. Among which a 16-bit ADC, fiber optics and an ARM Cortex M3 micro controller. Which are
running on our Sioux SCAP platform using a combination of C, C++, Linux Yocto and QT. She doesn’t know how big this achievement is for you and your project team. But that’s ok. What she does know now, due to your work, is how her 1st child and herself are doing.
Mind you: this medical application is a mere example of our projects. In collaboration with our clients, we just as well develop systems that measure color, texture and thickness of an egg-shell. Or systems that cut the carpeting of cars with surgical precision.
But no matter how high tech and innovative your work here is: it’s always about people. In our solutions, and particularly among ourselves. At least, that’s what we’re constantly striving for.
This is what we're looking for
- You have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level, preferably Software Engineering;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in technical (embedded) software development, 5 years of which as a project- or team leader;
- You are self-reliant, a solid partner for our clients and you help your team to be self-sustaining;
- Agile, Scrum, CMMI and a project management method: you know your methods;
- You are energized by developing people and keeping customers satisfied;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a sharp eye for bringing in new projects;
- You are keen on growing personally and love making high tech solutions.
This is what we offer
- An annual personal development budget of €6.000 and many other extra’s
- Diverse and multidisciplinary projects for international high tech clients
- In-house knowledge events, our own homebrew high tech beer, the list goes on...
- Our colleagues come first (as they will tell you themselves)
- An environment in which everyone is determined to make state of the art technology