Creativity for great solutions
Sioux is an international company with multiple R&D centers in Europe and Asia. Because of the rapid growth of our business in Germany we are currently looking for talented Software Developers to join our team in Erlangen, in the heart of the 'Medical Valley Germany'.
As a software engineer, you are responsible for the software design, implementation, and integration. In addition, you will be deeply involved in creating the technical requirements. With providing your talent we will promote your career up to project lead of the software development team.
Let’s create a common basis! Your potential matters!
We are looking for:
As a Senior Software Engineer at Sioux Technologies GmbH Erlangen, you design, implement and test high-quality software in a multinational team. We are looking for candidates with:
- Several years of experience in software development
- Several years of experience with major programming languages
- Knowledge of creating technical solutions from user- and customer requirements
- The drive to develop excellent code from module to subsystem and system scale
- Know how in validation, testing and documentation of software
- Ideally, development experience in the field of medical software
- Very good German and English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Being familiar with scrum methodology
- Dealing with Bug fixing and troubleshooting of technical issues
Your future workplace
- Master’s degree or above of computer science or related
- Knowledge of software development process
- Programming languages C++, C#, Python, .NET Framework
- Being familiar with object-oriented programming
- Code versioning tools TFS, Git, SVN
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good teamwork spirit
This is what we offer
Sioux Technologies has a broad range of customers and projects, from analytical, to semiconductor to healthcare. You will have the opportunity to develop solutions with us covering the following disciplines: medical technology, material analysis and artificial intelligence.
We offer you:
- Permanent employment with excellent opportunities for further development
- Cooperation with the world market leaders in the field of medical technology in the heart of the “Medical Valley” in Germany
- Familiar working environment
- Working in international and multidisciplinary project teams