Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
It's your ambition to work in the hightech engineering and you are looking for a job that also has this focus. You like to take responsibility for completing your assignment successfully. At Sioux you develop technical software and work together with colleagues from electronics, physics and mechatronics, among others, on the development of modules and complete systems for the semiconductor, analytical or medical market.
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read the testimonials of Tatiana, Arno and Dries why they prefer Sioux.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
- You have a technical informatics degree on a higher professional or university education level
- You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems.
- You enjoy working in a team and getting the most out of it together
- You have at least 5 years of experience with software development, preferably in a technical environment
- You are familiar with one or more popular programming languages such as C++, C# and Java
- You have a knowledge of various development methods and technologies (Real-time, Design Patterns, UML, Agile, etc.)
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups