To achieve the growth ambitions of our technical departments (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, software, and mathematics) and to facilitate the expansion of our factory, we are looking for a technical recruiter to strengthen our recruitment capabilities.
You'll be part of a creative team of enthusiastic recruiters, where you'll have ample space for your own approach; organizing events, sharing pizza with students, and contributing broadly to Sioux's future. Get to know us quickly and experience our culture in a personal conversation where we are especially interested in your ambitions and your future within Sioux. This position is for 32 - 40 hours per week and is based in Eindhoven.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations for each position and translating them into clear profiles for potential candidates.
- Developing and executing effective sourcing strategies to attract suitable candidates using various channels.
- Proactively searching for potential candidates, actively approaching them through various channels, and building relationships to attract the right talents.
- Screening resumes, conducting screening interviews, and interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications and suitability.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process by providing clear communication and feedback, addressing inquiries, and positively representing the company's image.
- Strengthening the company's employer brand by creating professional and attractive job descriptions and marketing materials.
- Building and maintaining an active talent pool of potential candidates that align with the current and future needs of the organization.
- Reporting and analyzing progress to provide insights into the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
Your future workplace
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree in HRM or a technical discipline.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting highly educated engineers in mechanics, mechatronics, software, electronics, or mathematics.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of our job market, target audience, and competitors.
- You are results-oriented, proactive, and meticulous.
- You have good communication skills (Dutch and English), enabling easy interaction with candidates.
- You are people-oriented, genuinely interested in what motivates candidates, and capable of positively influencing them.
- You possess a can-do mentality.