Sioux Technology brings high-tech to life and contributes to a society that is healthier, safer, smarter, more sustainable and more enjoyable. We are a strategic high-tech solutions partner that develops, innovates and assembles complex high-tech systems with advanced Software, Mathware, Electronics and Mechatronics.
As one of the largest private tech companies in the Netherlands, we are focused on people and building long-term relationships. We continuously develop our employees. In this way we create more fun & value for our employees, our inter (national) customers, Sioux and the world around us.
As a Software Architect you work within the high- tech machine and equipment construction industry. The projects focus on different domains such as medical, semiconductor, automotive or agriculture. You work together with software colleagues and you are part of a multidisciplinary team. Passion for technology and fun are paramount. The projects are carried out at Sioux at the Development Center in Mijdrecht or at the client's location.
At Sioux you will:
- The (software) architecture for a product in, for example, the consumer electronics, telecommunications or medical market.
- Offers and feasibility studies for the implementation of our software framework in collaboration with the account managers.
- Management on strategic technology choices.
- Project teams in the technical field.
- Prepare training programs for your junior colleagues with the HR Manager.
- Training programs through individual coaching and train and guide colleagues in their assignment.
Our employees are of course the best source if you want to know what it's like to work at Sioux.
Read in their own story why Thijs , Ronald and Ali choose Sioux.
Where could your next project be?
1): Catharina Hospital: Catharina is an ambitious, top clinical hospital in Eindhoven. Their health professionals are dedicated to provide the best possible care to patients every day. Besides basic care they provide top clinical care in several fields: heart and vascular diseases, overweight, kidney failure and oncology (radiotherapy).
2): Alstom: As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the railway sector. Alstom manages the widest range of solutions in the market from high-speed trains to metros and tramways, customized services and infrastructure and signaling solutions.
3): Metrohm: is one of the world's most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. Metrohm was founded in 1943 by engineer Bertold Suhner in Herisau , Switzerland. Metrohm is present in more than 80 countries with own subsidiaries and exclusive distributors.
- You have a science background at HBO or academic level
- You have more than 10 years of experience in technical software development, gained in various roles and in different (product) environments and/or projects.
- The last 2-3 years you have worked as a software architect. You want to expand this experience in a different environment
- You are familiar with several programming languages (including C, C++, C#, Java) on different platforms (including Linux, Windows) and processors (including ARM, Intel) and you would like to expand your knowledge and experience in these areas
- You have knowledge of or experience with various development methods and techniques (Real-time, UML, Rup , Agile, MDSD, DDD, etc.) and you keep your professional knowledge up to date. You are looking for an environment where you can also apply these developments in practice
Our CultureOur employees are our strength, and we want to get the most out of our collaboration together. We therefore invest a lot in our employees, by means of generous development budgets and personal attention. According to our employees at Sioux, that is precisely what makes the difference. We are proud of it. For us, success is more than a good salary: it is also about being valued, being given responsibility and continuing to develop yourself.
- Internal training, coaching and a generous development budget of 6,000 euros per year.
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects.
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hours per week in a healthy combination of home and office.
- An open culture focused on collaboration, learning and having fun.
- An innovative work environment.
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative new developments in our expertise groups.