At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together, we can’t do that without you, a driven Software Designer.
Sioux creates and integrates state-of-the-art application software, for example for operating equipment, image and data analysis, process management, and providing insight into information. The focus is on user-friendliness, quality, innovation speed, and cost efficiency. This way, Sioux's application software team supports clients in industries such as semiconductor, medical, and analytical industries in developing and bringing to market distinctive and competitive products.
Our PositionSioux Technologies creates advanced application software for the high-tech industry, closely aligned with increasingly complex equipment and applications, and the ever-higher requirements they must meet.
Our employees are the best source, if you want to know what it’s like to work at Sioux. Read their testimonials on why Dennis and Bryan chose for Sioux Technologies
Your future workplace
- You have a technical computer science background at HBO or WO level.
- You are a team player and strive towards the common goal.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in software development within technical domains such as Semicon, Analytical or Medical.
- You have experience with the Windows platform, the .NET framework, C# and Java.
- You have experience with different development methods and techniques such as Design Patterns.
- You are able to coach juniors based on your experience.
Our employees are our strength and together we want to achieve the maximum. That is why we invest a lot in our employees, through generous development budgets and personal attention. According to our employees, this is what makes the difference at Sioux. We are proud of that. For us, success is more than just a good salary: it is also about feeling valued, getting responsibilities, and to be able continuously develop oneself.
- Internal training, coaching, and a generous development budget of 6,000 euros per year
- Varied work due to the diversity in technologies, markets, and projects
- Competitive salary and attractive secondary employment conditions
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hours per week, a combination of working from home and in the office
- An open culture that focuses on collaboration, learning, and having fun
- An innovative work environment