At Sioux Technologies it’s all about making the pieces of the puzzle fit together.
And this we can't do without you, a passionate software engineer.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
We are looking for
We are looking for starters with an unmistakable passion for developing technical software for advanced systems.
- You have completed a software engineering study on a higher professional or university education level
- You enjoy working in a team and getting the most out of it together
- You have gained experience with various programming languages such as C, C++, Java and/or C# during a graduation assignment or one of your own projects
- You have a knowledge of various development methods and technologies (Real-time, Design Patterns, UML, Agile, etc.)
Your future workplace
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
We offer you:
- Participation in our Young Talent Program to kickstart your career
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 6,000 euro per year, to grow in the field of software engineering within an international organization in the high-tech industry
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups
Read more about working at Sioux
Obviously, our employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read the testimonials of Tatiana, Arno and Dries why they prefer Sioux.