Sioux Technology brings high-tech to life and contributes to a society that is healthier, safer, smarter, more sustainable and more enjoyable. We are a strategic high-tech solutions partner that develops, innovates and assembles complex high-tech systems with advanced Software, Mathware, Electronics and Mechatronics.
As one of the largest private tech companies in the Netherlands, we are focused on people and building long-term relationships. We continuously develop our employees. In this way we create more fun & value for our employees, our inter (national) customers, Sioux and the world around us.
As a Test Engineer you work on applications within high- tech machine and equipment construction. The projects focus on different domains such as medical, semiconductor, automotive or agriculture. You work together with software colleagues and you are part of a multidisciplinary team. Passion for technology and fun are paramount. The projects are carried out at Sioux at the Development Center in Mijdrecht, Delft or Apeldoorn or at the client's location.
At Sioux you get to work with:
- Developing the test architecture for technically complex systems.
- Making test specifications for the software and/or system tests.
- Automating tests as much as possible.
- (co-)Performing the non-automated tests.
- Recording the test results and writing associated documents
- Thinking along about improvements in development and testing approach.
- Manage test teams in the technical field.
Our employees are of course the best source if you want to know what it's like to work at Sioux.
Read in their own story why Thijs , Ronald and Ali choose Sioux.
Where could your next project be?
1): Catharina Hospital: Catharina is an ambitious, top clinical hospital in Eindhoven. Their health professionals are dedicated to provide the best possible care to patients every day. Besides basic care they provide top clinical care in several fields: heart and vascular diseases, overweight, kidney failure and oncology (radiotherapy).
2): Technobis Crystallization Systems: is a world leading technology provider for solid-state research, process development and formulation. Its mission is to make researchers all over the world more successful by providing smart and fast solutions, based on unique technology, knowledge and expertise.
3): BE Semiconductor Industries ( Besi ): is a Dutch multinational company that manufactures semiconductor assembly equipment. Typical customers of Besi are multinational chip manufacturers and independent device manufacturers.
Your future workplace
- You have a technical background at HBO or academic level.
- You have experience in software development and testing of embedded systems.
- You like to think about ways to increase software quality.
- You have practical experience in structured testing of embedded software.
- You are in possession of the ISTQB Foundation or ISEB Foundation certificate.
- You have the ISTQB Advanced or ISEB Practitioner certificate or the motivation to obtain it.
Our CultureOur employees are our strength, and we want to get the most out of our collaboration together. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
- Internal training, coaching and a generous development budget of 6,000 euros per year.
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects.
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hours per week in a healthy combination of home and office.
- An open culture focused on collaboration, learning and having fun.
- An innovative work environment.
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative new developments in our expertise groups.