At Sioux Technologies, you can gain practical work experience during your study period. We are looking for an enthusiastic student who will join the communication team for 12-16 hours a week. This way, we can generate more High-Tech & High-Fun content together.
This is SIOUX
Our technicians work on innovations that make the world around us healthier, safer, smarter more sustainable and more fun. Our specialists in electronics, software, assembly, mechatronics and mathematics work on complex high-tech projects for large multinationals and pioneering startups.
We believe it is important to get the most out of it together. Teams that have fun together and keep learning achieve more. That's why we invest a lot in our employees. From organizing technical lectures and family festivals to a generous personal training budget for further development.
In addition, you can visit Sioux Labs, our meeting spot, where we have lunch and meetings with colleagues. It is precisely our open and people-oriented corporate culture that makes the difference at Sioux!
You will join the Sioux communication team and offer support in the realization of both internal and external communication. In addition, there is always room for your own input and creative ideas.
- Writing, editing, and translating content for the website, social media, Intranet and various marketing materials.
- Support the organization of internal and external events.
- Small design work for internal communications (posters, flyers).
- Production of video content for social media and internal communication.
Your future workplace
- HBO/WO level (working and thinking) with either a marketing, communication, media or journalism background.
- You have a perfect command of the Dutch and English language.
- You have smooth writing skills.
- You have affinity with technology.
- You are independent, proactive, flexible and creative.
- You come up with new ideas.
- You have experience with various social media platforms and can make your own Reels.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
What we offer you
- A fun side job (12 to 16 hours per week) where you can learn a lot and develop yourself.
- A relaxed working atmosphere within an enthusiastic team.
- An appropriate compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lots of room for your own input.