At Sioux Technologies it's all about putting the pieces of the total puzzle together. And we can't do that without you, a driven Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
As a Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer you’re connecting procurement requirements to actual supplier quality performance.
From the kick-off of new product development projects and throughout industrialization, you’ll be monitoring supplier performances and there were needed qualify and select possible new suppliers but also maintain the current supply base from a quality perspective. The objective of the SQA engineer is, in collaboration with the project buyers and engineers to set-up and maintain a trustworthy supply chain.
The SQA Engineer is the link between the Sioux new product introduction project teams, Sioux assembly team and our suppliers. Your focus is primary on parts and assembly quality, where your experience with cleanliness in a cleanroom environment is a must. Based on parts classification you are responsible for suppliers’ PPAs, FMEAs and FAIs.
Within our regular assembly you monitor the quality performance of supplier and perform reviews and take actions depending on the cause of any problem (such as assessments, problem solving activities, audits, etc.) to secure continuous compliance. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain a strategic relation with suppliers with the purpose to create an optimal collaboration between Sioux and the supply base for the industrialization of new product introductions and regular deliveries.
Your Experience• Technical education on HBO level, preferably in the area of electronics or mechatronics
• Experience with cleanliness in a cleanroom environment is an advantage
• A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Supplier Quality Assurance in the high-tech low volume industry
• Proven knowledge of ISO 9001/13485 standards
• Knowledge/proven experience in supplier auditing
• Good communication skills such as social interaction, listening and influencing without power
• Team player and self-starter, able to prioritize
• Languages: Dutch, English, German preferred.
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of 3,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative developments in one of our expertise groups