Sioux is an international company with multiple R&D centers in Europe and R&D centers in Vietnam, Singapore and China. Because of the rapid growth of our Asia operations we are currently looking for talented System Engineers in Mechatronics to join our team in China.
With over 900 dedicated engineers, we support or act as the Research and Development department of our customers. With our excellent productivity, we help to shorten the development time and to create a sustainable and competitive advantage at a better price/performance ratio.
As a fast-growing employer of international talent, the Sioux company culture stands out as it puts great emphasis on the development and well-being of its employees. Apart from continuously investing in the career growth of its employees, Sioux is also dedicated to creating the best work environment to maximize the growth of its employees, both on a personal and professional level.
As the system engineer mechatronics, you are the tip of the sword in defining and designing new high-tech mechatronics systems and equipment for the semiconductor, analytical and healthcare & life sciences industry. Together with colleagues from other disciplines, you are responsible for the technical definition and implementation of a multidisciplinary project. This process starts with the preparation of a program of requirements in close consultation with the customer. You then translate that program into concrete technical specifications and technical budgets.
- You are responsible for concept, design, implementation and integration of the mechatronics architecture.
- Technically functional definition and testability are important aspects to realize the project within budget and planning.
- You investigate theoretical operating principles and apply them practically in the project.
- You lead the project team from the technical point of view and thereby manage (Mechatronics) system designers, designers and engineers in such a way that a working system with the right technical functionality and costs is ultimately delivered to the customer.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
Are you familiar with requirements engineering and architecting methods and with product development lifecycle management (PDLM). Have you experienced with Siemens NX and Teamcenter, EPLAN and MathWorks. And do you recognize yourself in the following points? Then we are looking for you.
- Master’s degree or higher in mechatronics engineering or related fields
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience with multidisciplinary development projects, domain knowledge of the semiconductor, analytical or other high-tech machine and equipment construction
- Thorough theoretical and practical knowledge of structures, mechanisms, precision mechanics, DFX
- Skilled in error budgeting, e.g., tolerance analysis, timing analysis, dynamic and/or quasi-static behavior modelling
- Knowledge of precision motion system and contamination prevention is a plus
- Have excellent communication skills to work together with the client, the project leader and the team members
- Work as a technical leader, be able to inspire and coach team members
- Have a broad orientation and are used to looking beyond the borders of the field of mechanics
- Opportunities of domestical and international travelling to visit customers, mainly domestic, limited traveling to Europe
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of RMB 20,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment