Sioux Technologies is expanding its high-tech ecosystem in China since 2019, through collaboration with Jiangsu Industry Technology Research Institute (JITRI) and Suzhou’s High-Speed Rail New Town. These efforts have led to the establishment of a cutting-edge R&D and assembly center in Suzhou, where we have spun out several successful high-tech OEM product companies.
Sioux Technologies is an international technology solutions provider based in the Netherlands. Sioux has been at the forefront of innovation for over 25 years, developing cutting edge technologies for a wide range of customers in the Semiconductor, Medical and Analytical industry.
Our PositionAs the system engineer mechatronics, you are the tip of the sword in defining and designing new high-tech mechatronics systems and equipment for the semiconductor, analytical and healthcare & life sciences industry. Together with colleagues from other disciplines, you are responsible for the technical definition and implementation of a multidisciplinary project. This process starts with the preparation of a program of requirements in close consultation with the customer. You then translate that program into concrete technical specifications and technical budgets.
You are responsible for concept, design, implementation and integration of the mechatronics architecture. Technically functional definition and testability are important aspects to realize the project within budget and planning. You investigate theoretical operating principles and apply them practically in the project. You lead the project team from the technical point of view and thereby manage (Mechatronics) system designers, designers and engineers in such a way that a working system with the right technical functionality and costs is ultimately delivered to the customer.
Your future workplace
- Master’s degree or higher in mechatronics engineering or related fields
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience with multidisciplinary development projects, domain knowledge of the semiconductor, analytical or other high-tech machine and equipment construction
- Thorough theoretical and practical knowledge of structures, mechanisms, precision mechanics, DFX
- Skilled in error budgeting, e.g., tolerance analysis, timing analysis, dynamic and/or quasi-static behavior modelling
- Familiar with requirements engineering and architecting methods.
- Familiar with product development lifecycle management (PDLM).
- Knowledge of precision motion system and contamination prevention is a plus
- Experienced with Siemens NX and Teamcenter, EPLAN and MathWorks is a plus
- Have excellent communication skills to work together with the client, the project leader and the team members
- Work as a technical leader, be able to inspire and coach team members
- Have a broad orientation and are used to looking beyond the borders of the field of mechanics
- Opportunities of domestical and international travelling to visit customers, mainly domestic, limited traveling to Europe
- A variety of high-tech projects in multidisciplinary teams
- The freedom to come up with original, creative solutions
- Product development from idea to operational product
- Varied work due to variation in technologies, markets, and projects
- A direct collaboration with the customer and partners
- Multi-Domain edge technologies with global expertise