Sioux Technology brings high-tech to life and contributes to a society that is healthier, safer, smarter, more sustainable and more enjoyable. We are a strategic high-tech solutions partner that develops, innovates and assembles complex high-tech systems with advanced Software, Mathware, Electronics and Mechatronics.
As one of the largest private tech companies in the Netherlands, we are focused on people and building long-term relationships. We continuously develop our employees. In this way we create more fun & value for our employees, our inter (national) customers, Sioux and the world around us.
As a technical Software Engineer C#/.Net you work on applications within high tech machine and equipment construction. The projects focus on different domains such as medical, semiconductor, automotive or agriculture. You work together with software colleagues, and you are part of a multidisciplinary team. Where passion for technology and fun are paramount. The projects are carried out at our Sioux Development Center in Mijdrecht, Delft or Apeldoorn or at the client's location.
The following appeals to you:
- Continue to develop yourself through training and challenging projects.
- A technical environment with colleagues from whom you can learn and with whom you can share your knowledge.
- Working in varied domains.
- Thinking and making decisions about technical choices and tools to achieve the best end result.
- A pleasant and people-oriented working atmosphere.
Our employees are of course the best source if you want to know what it's like to work at Sioux.
Read in their own story why Thijs , Ronald and Ali choose Sioux.
Where could your next project be?
1): Catharina Hospital: Catharina is an ambitious, top clinical hospital in Eindhoven. Their health professionals are dedicated to provide the best possible care to patients every day. Besides basic care they provide top clinical care in several fields: heart and vascular diseases, overweight, kidney failure and oncology (radiotherapy).
2): Technobis Crystallization Systems: is a world leading technology provider for solid-state research, process development and formulation. Its mission is to make researchers all over the world more successful by providing smart and fast solutions, based on unique technology, knowledge and expertise.
3): BE Semiconductor Industries (Besi): is a Dutch multinational company that manufactures semiconductor assembly equipment. Typical customers of Besi are multinational chip manufacturers and independent device manufacturers.
Your future workplace
- You have at least two years of practical experience with C# software development and the .NET ( core ) Framework.
- Knowledge of WPF development is an advantage.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams is an advantage.
- You have completed a technical education at HBO or WO level, preferably technical computer science, Embedded Systems or Electrical Engineering.
- You have an inquisitive attitude, enjoy keeping up with new developments in your field and feel at home in an organization that supports you in this.
Our CultureOur employees are our strength, and we want to get the most out of our collaboration together. We therefore invest a lot in our employees, by means of generous development budgets and personal attention. According to our employees at Sioux, that is precisely what makes the difference. And we are proud of it. For us, success is more than a good salary: it is also about being valued, being given responsibility, and continuing to develop yourself.
- Internal training, coaching and a generous development budget of 6,000 euros per year.
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects.
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hours per week in a healthy combination of home and office.
- An open culture focused on collaboration, learning and having fun.
- An innovative work environment.
- A pizza budget, so you can work on innovative new developments in our expertise groups.