You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software and cloud solutions. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
- You have a background in computer science on a higher professional or university education level and at least five years of work experience in our markets
- You have extensive experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Service:
- Dashboards, Data Warehouse, Scalability, Data orchestration
- IoT services including IoT edge, Stream Analytics, Kinesis Analytics
- You have experience in developing applications with C# / .NET
- You have experience with various development methods and technologies
- You enjoy coaching (junior) colleagues on the basis of your experience
Our employees are our strength and together, we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, it’s the personal attention at Sioux that makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop. That’s why every employee receives a personal development budget
of €6,000 for training or the purchase of books. We also offer you a pizza budget
, for instance, when you work on innovative study projects in our expertise groups. Obviously, the employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read on
why Tatiana, Dries and Joris prefer Sioux.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Benito Meeuwis. We will respond to you within three days. If you have any questions, just give him a call on +31 (0)40 2677100. You can find our employment conditions here