Sioux is an international company with multiple R&D centers in Europe and R&D centers in Vietnam, Singapore and China. Because of the rapid growth of our Asia operations we are currently looking for a Control Software Architect to join our team in China.
With over 900 dedicated engineers, we support or act as the Research and Development department of our customers. With our excellent productivity, we help to shorten the development time and to create a sustainable and competitive advantage at a better price/performance ratio.
As a fast-growing employer of international talent, the Sioux company culture stands out as it puts great emphasis on the development and well-being of its employees. Apart from continuously investing in the career growth of its employees, Sioux is also dedicated to creating the best work environment to maximize the growth of its employees, both on a personal and professional level.
As the Control Software Architect, you are the tip of the sword in defining and designing new high-tech mechatronics systems and equipment for the semiconductor, analytical and healthcare & life sciences industry. Together with colleagues from other disciplines, you are responsible for the technical definition and implementation of a multidisciplinary project, and also the definition of platform concepts based on model-based systems engineering and model-based software design. This process starts with the preparation of a program of requirements in close consultation with the customer. You then translate that program into concrete technical specifications and technical budgets.
- You are responsible for concept, design, implementation and integration of embedded software architecture.
- Technically functional definition and testability are important aspects to realize the project within budget and planning.
- You investigate theoretical operating principles and apply them practically in the project.
- You lead the project team from the technical point of view and thereby manage (embedded software) system designers, designers and engineers in such a way that a working system with the right technical functionality and costs is ultimately delivered to the customer.
Your future workplace
This is what we're looking for
Have you excellent communication skills to work together with the client, the project leader and the team members, work as a technical leader, be able to inspire and coach team members and have a broad orientation and are used to looking beyond the borders of the field of embedded software, then we are looking for you.
- Master degree or higher in embedded engineering, software, electronics, automation or related fields
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience with multidisciplinary development projects, domain knowledge of the semiconductor, analytical, healthcare or other high-tech machine and equipment
- Be able to think at the level of the architecture as well as at the level of the machine control software, experience with motion control is a plus
- Familiar with the programming languages C/C++, C++ template and design patterns
- Familiar with Linux, Windows and Real-time OS, experienced with hard real time system development, e.g., interrupt priority, timing, data sharing between different execution context, etc.
- Familiar with Matlab/Simulink and embedded code generation is a plus
- With Model-based Systems Engineering /Model Driven Development experience is a plus
- Opportunities of domestic and international traveling to visit customers, mainly domestic, limited traveling to Europe
This is what we offer
Our employees are our strength, and together we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, the personal attention at Sioux makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop yourself.
You can expect:
- Internal training, coaching and a large personal development budget of RMB 20,000 euro per year
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment